Fresh Ravioli & Arrabbiata
Introducing our delicious Arrabbiata Sauce paired with Gudtolli's Fresh Spinach Ravioli Bundle made for anyone who loves authentic Italian food and wants to enjoy a gourmet meal without the hassle of cooking from scratch!
Made with only the freshest ingredients, our Arrabbiata sauce is the perfect blend of tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes that will tantalize your taste buds with its spicy kick. The rich, vibrant flavors of the sauce perfectly complement the fresh spinach ravioli by Gudtolli, which is filled with creamy ricotta cheese and spinach.
Gudtolli is a Lebanese pasta brand that produces health mindful, naturally colored pasta from fresh vegetables and herbs.
1 Jar of Arrabbiata Sauce
1 box of Gudtolli's frozen ravioli stuffed with spinach and cheese.
-Sauce Jar: Can be stored in the cupboard in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening. Kindly check expiry date and storage details on the label.
-Pasta: Keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Preparation in simple steps:
- Begin by boiling salted water in a pot.
- Place Gudtolli's pasta in the boiling water and cook according to the following instructions: Fresh ravioli or tortellini: 2 minutes
- Transfer the pasta to a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Heat up your the sauce and add the cooked Gudtolli's pasta to it.
- Cook the pasta and sauce together for 2 minutes to incorporate the flavors.
- You can add any optional topping.