Fresh Tortellini & Salsa Rosa
Introducing our mouth-watering Salsa Rosa and Cheese & Mushroom Tortellini Bundle!
Our Salsa Rosa is a delicious blend of ripe tomatoes, cream, and herbs that creates a rich, savory sauce with just the right amount of tangy flavor. It perfectly complements Gudtolli's Cheese & Mushroom Tortellini, which is made with fresh, high-quality ingredients and stuffed with creamy cheese and savory mushrooms.
Gudtolli is a Lebanese pasta brand that produces health mindful, naturally colored pasta from fresh vegetables and herbs.
1 Jar of our Salsa Rosa.
1 box of Gudtolli frozen Tortellini stuffed with cheese and mushroom.
-Sauce Jar: Can be stored in the cupboard in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening. Kindly check expiry date and storage details on the label.
-Pasta: Keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Preparation in simple steps:
- Begin by boiling salted water in a pot.
- Place Gudtolli's pasta in the boiling water and cook according to the following instructions: Fresh ravioli or tortellini: 2 minutes
- Transfer the pasta to a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Heat up your the sauce and add the cooked Gudtolli's pasta to it.
- Cook the pasta and sauce together for 2 minutes to incorporate the flavors.
- You can add any optional topping.